The following undergraduate students were under my direct supervision at the Advanced Oxidation Laboratory, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of British Columbia.
- Melanie Radtke, Effect of ion exchange resins on different sources of NOM and water qualities, internship, UBC/Dresden University, Apr-Oct 2013
- Amy Bai, Fractionation of NOM isolates using ion exchange resins, internship, University of British Columbia, Apr-Oct 2013
- Anna Vasileva, Application of Ion Exchange Resins for Natural Organic Matter Removal, internship, University of British Columbia/University of Helsinki, Jan-Apr 2013.
- Irinia Monosov, Ion Exchange process for Cynobacterial toxins removal, Undergraduate thesis, University of British Columbia, Winter 2012.
- Ayanna Leventure, Impact of UV/H2O2 oxidation process on biostability of natural waters, internship, UBC/Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Rennes, May-Aug 2010.